Monday, October 20, 2014

My Weekend

This is a post about my past weekend, as well as a blogging challenge. Customarily, here are a few pictures:



My little sis Megan...

 The gent in this picture is my grandfather, and is the reason for this weekend excursion, for on Thursday he turned 80! We were blessed to spend the weekend with not only him and grandma, but also with my aunt and uncle from Indiana, my aunt from France, and my cousin from France who is currently living in Spokane. It was a very special time, and good to see them all again!

A different little sis Grace...
 This was just later the same day. It was beautiful the entire time, probably one of the best weather conditions at the beach that I've been at, personal opinion.
Okay, now I'm sure you're all dying to know what this new challenge is. This challenge was issued to me and my brother Ben at White Knuckles Holding Fast. Essentially, we are to tag team writing a fairy-tale story. But don't worry, we plan to make it memorable. Stay tuned to figure out how distorted Ben and I can make a simple story...or, stories.

3 comments:

  1. Somehow, I think you two will definitely make good on your promise to make this fairy tale memorable! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete